6-days of Joy and Deep Transformational Experiences
The most powerful international conscious dance event of the year!
16-21 JUNE 2023
Join the OneDanceTribe R-EVOLUTION!
an event full of love and magic
Connect with an extraordinary group of school founders, senior teachers and world class healers
and be a part of the revolution of consciousness that is blossoming on the planet
celebrate the power of embodied awakening
Enjoy a delightful and rich exploration of conscious dance and the experience of oneness through dance
savouring the joy of being fully present, united and supported in your commitment to love and truth.
Experience the amazing Power of One!
you will enjoy….
♥ learning from masters weaving their sessions as one
♥ relaxing in the warm pool and sauna
♥ rejouvinating with cutting edge healing services
♥ receiving amazing watsu sessions
♥ connecting with a like hearted international community
♥ dancing in a stunning indoor and outdoor environment
♥ sharing your deepest joys and sorrows
♥ co-creating a celebration of consciousness
♥ walking around a beautiful country and lake
♥ experiencing the power of embodied awakening
♥ feeling inspired and energized
6 days full of love and inspiration
our beloved faculty
Founder of Azul and Co-Founder of OneDanceTribe
- Amara has been teaching movement as spiritual practice for 30 years. She facilitates and trains others to create psycho-spiritual movement experiences as a path of awakening love.
Founder of Movements Matter
- Michael is a beloved senior faculty Open Floor and Soul Motion trainer. A true transformational master that has been sharing the sacredness and the magic of life for over 30 years.
Founder of ZeroOne
- Adam has built a world-wide reputation for transformative embodiment work. He is a movement catalyst, author, and founder of ZeroOne, an evolving mystery school based on embodiment, presence and enquiry.
CoFounder Soul Motion Institute
- Edgar is a dance therapist from Hamburg, Germany who has been dancing for almost his entire life and taught different movement and vocal expression practices for more than 25 years.
Co-Founder of Aloha in Action
- Lei’Ohu is a spiritual leader, visionary, healer, singer/songwriter. She is the recipient of several international awards offers her precious indigenous wisdom in Hawaii and throughout the world.
Co-Founder of Aloha in Action
- Maydeen is an emissary of “aloha” and advocates for the indigenous soul in all people, blind to the labels that separate us from experiencing the true nature of our selves and others.
Founder of Just Dance with Life
- After 30 years of practice in different initiatory paths Cyrill has developed The Dance of the Present, a holistic medicine dance practice that leads people to experience living in the here and now.
Founder of Dance of Liberation
Parashakti is the creator of a method of movement therapy that draws on shamanic traditions to help individuals achieve emotional, cognitive, physical and spiritual integration.
5Rhythms in Nature
- Guillaume has been leading powerful movement explorations for over 20 years. He brings the 5Rhythms map in connection with mesmerising landscapes all over the world with a soft, clear and open-minded style
Eva Alewa Geueke
Founder of Wave Continuum™
- After working with Emily Conrad and Susan Harper for many years Eva created Wave-Continuum. It is a beautiful movement practice that opens the heart and connects the dancer to the deep wisdom of life embedded in our cells and the universe.
Cristina Crescenzi & Gudrun Zacher
Silent Waves Dance in Nature
Outdoor Silent Waves with Azul teachers Cristina Crescenzi from Rome and Gudrun Zacher from Allgau. They will bring headphones and offer you a chance to dance in nature and feel the joy of merging with the natural rhythm of life.
what is OneDanceTribe?
An international community of people practicing conscious movement
as a path of personal and global transformation
Celebrating 10 years of transforming lives across the world!
We gather founders and senior movement teachers, healers, dancers, artists and community leaders from all over the planet to share an experience of relating and collaborating as One Global Tribe.
Our skilled and experienced faculty weave their teachings into one stream, demonstrating how -when we work together with purpose- we can create something bigger and better that we can do on our own.
Our mission is to awaken love in our hearts and contribute to the creation of a peaceful and prosperous global community.
We work to create a field of love, inclusion and abundance that supports the shift from fear to trust and separation to unity.
We gather to honor our unique gifts and contributions and celebrate the power of collaboration.
Together we build strength, form an international network of likehearted people, and make a difference.
what participants say
“All the practices talk about unity, consciousness, but in reality there is a lot of separation. Here the ONE is REAL”.
— Marcella Panseri, Italy
“I feel deeply touched and nourished from spending those days dancing and living with this wonderful group of people, this truly international tribe of consciousness”
— Andreas Ziorjen, Switzerland
“Transformative, heart opening, grounding. I have found my authentic voice after a lifetime of dance for the first time! The integrative approach to dance freed me!”
— Stacey Clarfield, New York USA
“This is a community that I treasure. Each time I dance here, my soul expands, and I connect with myself in new and kind ways. Being here is truly a gift spiritually, emotionally and physically”
— Bettina Offenbacher, USA
“One of the most beautiful, complete and satisfying coming togethers of my life. For the body and the soul. What a tribe!”
— Christian Doll, Germany
our vision and purpose
OneDanceTribe calls us together as one circle
united in our vision of
transforming ourselves and transforming the world.
We work to create a field of love, inclusion and abundance
that supports shifting fear into trust
and separation into unity.
We are committed to cultivate the values of
Honesty Kindness Self-Responsibility
Beauty Dedication Service
These values foster collaboration, harmony and joy.
Dancers Awakening Love
with Amara Pagano
Lei’Ohu Ryder and Maydeen ‘Iao
22-25 JUNE 2023
can love win….? the answer is yes!
Join Amara, Lei’Ohu and Maydeen for an amazing 4-day deeper dive into embodied awakening!
This will be the first time this trio of souls collaborate to create a deep dive into the waters of love. There is no one more experienced to do that than each of these beings.
Amara is a founder of Azul. She has been teaching movement as spiritual practice for 30+ years and is deeply committed to supporting embodied awakening.
Lei’Ohu and Maydeen are Hawaiian elders who are the Emissaries of Aloha. They are spiritual leaders, visionaries, healers and singer/songwriters. They live and breath aloha which at its essence is love.
The Integration Services are individual sessions offered throughout the event by a selected team of highly experienced therapists who specialize in different aspects of the healing arts. Below you will find a short bio and description of the services offered. The private sessions are not included in the tuition for the event.
our magic integration team
Founder of Somaja
- Somaja is a holistic bodywork practice of embodied spirituality that integrates energy medicine and systemic epigenetic cell clearing.
- Claudia is a master Osteopath that supports regaining freedom of movement and enhances the capacity for your body to experience balance.
- Lei’Ohu is a powerful spiritual leader that supports people clearing old wounds and patterns and reconnect to our soul’s purpose.
Aloha in Action
- Maydeen is an amazing intuitive healer that lovingly leads people through a process of rediscovering one’s wholeness.
Transformational Bodywork & Energy Healing
- Robin offers sessions that support the release of old patterns and beliefs, opening up the space for new beginnings to unfold.
- Gyan is a health practitioner, watsu and meditation teacher with over 25 years of experience and will offer watsu sessions.
- Catherine is an energy therapist, Watsu and Lomi Lomi practitioner. Trained in Craniosacral Bodywork; Body-oriented Psychology; Psychodynamic Life Counseling.
Myofascial Release (MFR)
- Maureen combines MFR, Therapeutic Touch and components of Azul to decrease pain, restore motion and fluidity to the body and release restrictions in the fascial system.
Eva Alewa Geueke
- Eva Alewa Geueke is working for 40 years with Dance and Healing. she assists in healing the body and mind so there can be a choice of beauty, light and joy.
Lomi Lomi Hawaii Mana Massage
- Lavenda’s Hawaii Mana massage utilizes deep tissue Lomi Lomi Massage and its flowing touch of forearms, hands and fingers, bringing profound physical relaxation to the body.
Embodiment Coach & Azul Teacher
- Theresa offers 1:1 intensive sessions that provide healing and support in the exploration of deeply rooted life questions.
Join the OneDanceTribe R-Evolution!
Check-in at 2:00pm
Event Starts at 5:00pm
Ends 21 June at 1:00pm
Join the OneDanceTribe R-Evolution 2023
& the Dancers Awakening Love for a Full 10 Day Experience!
….or buy individually.
Full 10-Day Experience
OneDanceTribe rEvolution & Dancers Awakening Love
16 – 25 June 2023
16 – 21 June 2023
Dancers Awakening Love
22 – 25 June 2023
All prices are for tuition only
Accommodation and meals not included, to be booked directly with Sonnenstrahl Center
Please scroll down for accommodation and commuter rates
Hosted at the astonishing Sonnenstrahl Center
Located in the beautiful Allgau countryside, with access to a lake and nature trails, Sonnenstrahl is the perfect place for your retreat.
book your own accomodation
Several accommodation options available: single, double, multi rooms and camping. Please see below for details.
Prices are per night and include 3 vegetarian buffet meals a day, access to the facility, pool and sauna.
Spacious rooms are free of electronic devices and radio waves to provide environment for a peaceful night sleep.
Free Wi-Fi is available in the bar.
Single Room Private Bath € 108
Double Room with Private Bath € 94
Single and Double Room Shared Bath € 80/83
Dormitory with Shared Bath € 73
Offsite day pass €52
Please note that if you don’t stay at Sonnenstrahl, the Center requires that you purchase an offsite day pass. The day pass includes access to the facility, pool and meals. Please check in at the Sonnenstrahl front desk upon arrival.
Sebastian-Kneipp-Strasse 1, 88353 Kisslegg